Legal stuff I gotta say to stay out of trouble with the FTC Law 😉
- Every product shown on this blog was purchased by myself with my own money or gifted by family/friends unless otherwise stated. The reviews and opinions expressed on JacquieNavarro.wordpress.com reflect my own real, honest views. I am not being forced or compensated by other companies to write positive reviews of their products. Any sponsored post will be clearly identified as sponsored.
- If a post is labeled as “sponsored” it means I am being compensated for it. If a post is labeled as “PR gifted” it means the product(s) was given to me by a brand, seller/retailer, or company.
- Comments currently require my approval before being uploaded and any spam or hateful comments will be deleted.
- This website at times may use/include affiliate links. Not all links posted on this website are affiliate links.
- JacquieNavarro.wordpress.com gathers information such as location in order to monitor traffic and demographics. This information remains private as the privacy of all visitor’s is respected at JacquieNavarro.wordpress.com.
- This information will never be sold or disclosed. It will not be shared unless required by law. Information is gathered through the website host of JacquieNavarro.wordpress.com which is WordPress.com. We use this information to keep track of traffic and demographics and improve the site’s content.
- COMMENTS- By willingly submitting a comment to this http://www.JacquieNavarro.wordpress.com, you (the reader/visitor) are giving us permission to publish the information you have stated/posted (such as your name, email, website, and/or profile image).
JacquieNavarro.wordpress.com includes links to other independent websites. We are not responsible for the individual policies on those sites.
JacquieNavarro.wordpress.com does not knowingly collect any type of information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If such information is ever collected, it will be deleted from our records upon discovery.