Makeup is an obsession of mine (in case you didn’t already know), so I have a lot of photos of makeup looks I’ve done. And I really want to start posting more FOTD’s on this blog because one of my own favorite blogs consists of nothing but gorgeous makeup looks (Linda Hallberg) and I love sharing this kind of stuff with you all.
So enough yappin’! Here you go!
- Revlon Age Defying with DNA Advantage Cream Makeup SPF 20
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Powder
- elf Golden Bronzer
- NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder in Sunny
- LE Sleek Makeup I-Divine Platte in Del Mar Vol 1 (talamanca, lounge lovers, sunset strip, chilled out)
- L’Oreal Butterfly Intenza Mascara
- Wet N’ Wild Megalast Lipstick in Purty Persimmon
While I was putting all my FOTD’s together I realized how different I look in all kinds of lighting. Here I look like I just stepped off the beach with a glowing tan- wait until you see my other photos!