2015 has already seen the arrival of new beauty products as I mentioned in my latest YouTube video, and I am so excited for a lot of things already. So sit back, relax, and see what I’ve been lusting for ever since the year started (which was only like three weeks ago).
2. Maybelline Matte & Poreless Face Powder (new)
3. Maybelline Master Conceal Concealer (new)
4. L’Oreal Miss Manga Mascara (new)
5. Milani Baked Matte Blushes in Delizioso Pink & Bella Rosa (oldie)
6. Cover Girl Lip Lava (new)
7. Sonia Kashuk 12 Matte Eyeshadow palette (oldie)
8. Cover Girl Full Lash Bloom Mascara (new)
9. Milani Baked Blush in Red Vino & Luminoso (oldie)
10. Maybelline Matte & Poreless Liquid Foundation (new)
11. L’Oreal Setting Spray (new)
12. Maybelline Master Prime primer (new)
13. Cover Girl Colorlicious Lipsticks (new)
14. Real Techniques Bold Metals Brush Collection (new)
15. e.l.f. Crease Brush (oldie)
16. Milani Fierce Foils in Florence & Milan (new)
17. Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer (oldie)
There are definitely more things on my wish list but these are the ones I’ve been dying to try for a while, and that I have wanted to try ever since I heard about them. Some things as you saw are older products but the majority are new and begging to be bought.
What’s on your 2015 Lust List?
Don’t forget to follow me on: