The holiday’s are finally upon us (Thanksgiving is next week to be exact) and I thought it would be cool to do a post that I have not done in a really long time, and which I have only ever done once. What it is exactly, is a collage of everything that I have been going ga-ga over and would love to get my hands on during the Holidays, however unrealistically lengthy the list may be…But it was a lot of fun digging around for the pics to put on the collage and setting it up all fancy and such on the page, so I hope you enjoy its cutefulness (cause that’s a word) as much as I do.
- First off we got a straightener at the top because the one I have right now is old and I feel like it’s going to burst into flames and light my hair on fire any moment now (that almost happened with my hair dryer the other day by the way).
- Second thing is actually my most wanted item on there- THE VENUS PALETTE!!! I could not wait until Lime Crime released it when they first announced it, and when I saw the swatches of the eyeshadow I was sure I found love… But seriously, these eyeshadows are no joke, they’re a memoir of the Grunge Era and packed with pigment and spice! LOVE.
- Third, is a compilation of the most notable things on the collage and they are the beautiful, stunning, gorgeous, and whatever other word there is for amazing- the Lime Crime lipsticks, lip glosses and Velvetines. I already own one of the Velvetines in Red Velvet and I adore it to the moon and back, and I want more of them especially now that they have so many new shades!
- Keeping with the lippie craze, I had to include a Revlon Lipstick and the one in the pic above is called Cherries In The Snow and the one not seen but no less lusted for is Fire & Ice.
- Now I’m going to get into the other palettes you see up there, and one that is currently tied for second place after the Venus Palette is Lorac’s Unzipped Palette. I am a huge fan of palettes that mix together glittering, shimmery shades with powerful matte shades and this palette is no exception.
- The other palette tied for second place is much cheaper but make no mistake it gives high end brands a run for their money, the Coastal Scents Revealed 2 Palette. I have wanted this palette ever since I heard about it, the shades are my kind of shades- reds, golds, pinks, neutral, burgundies, etc. All those warm, romantic shades are in this palette! And if you haven’t already guessed, I’m all about romanticism.
- The last three palettes on there are all by Barry M and the names are: Natural Glow 2, Smokin’ Hot, and Limited Edition Starry Eyed Palette. I barely got introduced to Barry M through the lovely YouTuber, Zoella, and if you didn’t know already, I have an obsession with hording makeup palettes- specifically eyeshadows. So it’s no surprise I want all three of these palette along with all the others I’ve mentioned.
- Last but definitely not least, I can’t do a wish list without clothes. Lately I have been having a slight (a.k.a. huge) addiction with BooHoo, and I’ve been stalking their site like crazy just looking at all the stuff they have. The pieces you see above are only a few of the dresses and sweaters I was able to cram in and I didn’t even get to show you all the others I liked, not to mention beanies, and bottoms, and jackets, and tops, and I should probably stop now…
Whoo, that was a lot to go through but I hope you liked it and I’m sorry (not sorry) if I made your wish list even bigger than it already was. Till’ next time, muah!
Don’t forget to follow me on: